I am ______ (自我介绍) .I feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a complaint about_____.
The reason for my dissatisfaction is _______(总体介绍). In the first place,_______(抱怨的第一个方面). In addition, ___________(抱怨的第二个方面). Under these circumstances, I find it ________ (感觉)_______(抱怨的方面给你带来的后果).
I appreciate it very much if you could _______(提出建议和请求), preferably ______(进一步的要求),and I would like to have this matter settled by ____(设定解决事情最后期限).
Thank you for your consideration and I will be looking forward to your reply.
I am ____________ (自我介绍). I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information regarding_______.(要询问的内容)
First of all, what are ____________________?(第一个问题) Secondly, when will___________________?(第二个问题) Thirdly, is __________?(第三个问题)
I would also like to inquire ________(将最重要的问题单独成段). Could you be so kin神经性癫痫患病原因d as to send me some relevant booklets on the above-mentioned aspects?
Thank you for you kindness, and your prompt attention to this letter will be highly appreciated.
I am writing to formally request to___________(请求的内容)
The reason for_____is that______(给出原因).I_____, so I_____(给出细节)
I would also like to request______(提出进一步的要求). I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.
Thank you for your attention to these requests. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at _______(电话号码).I look forward to a favorable reply.
I am truly sorry that_________________________(道歉的原因).
The reason is that_(介绍原因) Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Hope you can accept my apologies and understand my situation.
I am writing to extend my sincere gra江西癫痫专业医院titude for _________ (感谢的原因). If it had not been for your assistance in ___________ (对方给你的`具体帮助), I fear that I would have been_________(没有对方帮助时的后果).
Every one agrees that it was you who______________(给出细节).Again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you! Please accept my gratitude.
You have asked me for my advice with regard to _______, and I will try to make some conductive suggestions here.
In my humble opinion, you would be wise to take the following actions: ____(建议的内容)
I hope you will find these proposals useful, and I would be ready to discuss this matter with you to further details.
Good Luck with your_______(祝愿)
Dear Sir or Madam,
I write this letter to apply for the position that you have advertised in______(报纸名称)of______(广告发布时间).
Not only do I have the qualifications for this job, but I also have the right personality for a_____(工作名称). In the one hand,______(第一个原因). On the other hand, _______(另一个原因).西安儿童癫痫医院
Should you grant me a personal interview, I would be most grateful. If you need to know more about me, please feel free to contact me at any time at _______________(电话号码)
Thank you for considering my application, and I am looking forward to meeting you.
There will a ____(内容) at/in_____ (地点) on___ (时间). We would be honored to have you there with us.
The occasion will start at ___________(具体时间). This will be followed by a _______(进一步的安排). At around______(时间)，_______________(另一个安排)
I really hope you can make it. RSVP before ___________(你的最后期限)
To inform one of; to say; to state; to communicate; to advise one of; to bring to one's notice (knowledge); to lay before one; to point out; to indicate; to mention; to apprise one of; to announce; to remark; to call one's attention to; to remind one of; etc.
1. We are pleased to inform you that
2. We have pleasure in informing yo河北有没有专治癫痫病的医院u that
3. We have the pleasure to apprise you of
4. We have the honour to inform you that (of)
5. We take the liberty of announcing to you that
6. We have to inform you that (of)
7. We have to advise you of (that)
8. We wish to inform you that (of)
9. We think it advisable to inform you that (of)
10. We are pleased to have this opportunity of reminding you that (of)
11. We take the advantage of this opportunity to bring before your notice
12. Please allow us to call your attention to
13. Permit us to remind you that (of)
14. May we ask your attention to
15. We feel it our duty to inform you that (of)
1. The purpose of this letter is to inform you that (of)
2. The purport of this line is to advise you that (of)
3. The object of the present is to report you that
4. The object of this letter is to tell you that
5. By this letter we Purpose to inform you that (of)
6. Through the present we wish to intimate to you that
7. The present serves to acquaint you that